Find Out More About The Best Exercise to Lose Your Belly
Many people desire to lose weight from around their belly area as this is the main area where fat begins to accumulate. Many individuals feel self-conscious about their stomach and are often seeking the best ways to lose fat. In order to shed tummy fat however you must participate in various exercises. Some exercises promise to target certain areas of your body and provide instant results, unfortunately however this is not true. You have to do exercises which target all muscles in order to lose belly fat.
Great Abdominal Exercises for Your Body
1) Lie down flat on your back and keep your hands at the sides of your body. Slowly begin to raise your legs up to a 45 degree angle, and then begin to move them in a cycling action. Do this cycling action for about fifteen times, and then repeat the exercise a further two times. This exercise helps to strengthen your abdominal muscles and helps you lose tummy fat.
2) Lie down flat on your back with your hands and slowly begin to raise your legs to a 90 degree angle this time, which will make your legs stand perpendicular to the floor. Lift your hips slightly so that your buttocks are not resting on the floor. Stay in this position for five to ten seconds before returning back to your normal position of lying on the floor. This will help to strengthen your lower abdomen and of course burn excess body fat.
3) Lie down flat on your back and place your hands at the back of your head. Slowly raise your legs to a 45 degree angle. Now begin to slowly start moving your body towards your legs and hold this position for three seconds before returning back to the normal positions. Do five sets containing 15 repetitions of this exercise. This will target and strengthen your upper ab muscles and help you to fight against belly fat.
4) Lie down flat on your back with your hands placed at the back of your head. Place your legs on a stool in order to make your thighs perpendicular to your lower abdomen. Now slowly begin to move your head towards you thighs, contracting your abdomen. Stay in this position for a few seconds before returning back to your normal position. This will help to strengthen your side abdomen muscles and of course will help you fat. I would recommend doing three sets of 15 repetitions.
5) Lie on the floor on your side with one hand supporting your head and the other hand resting on the side of your body. Slowly raise one of your legs to a 45 degree angle and stay in this position for two seconds before returning to the initial position. Do three sets of 15 repetitions, and then switch legs and do the same for the other side. This will help strengthen your side as well as your lateral ab muscles in particular.
6) The next exercise is a simple contraction work that you can do a number of times during the day whilst sitting down leisurely. Keep your palms wide open on your abdomen and then breathe in slowly, thus pulling your abdomen in. Stay in this pose for five seconds and then breathe out slowly. This will help to strengthen the walls of your abdomen as well as lose body fat.
Breathing control is very important in regards to doing exercises in the aim of losing belly fat. You must follow a regular breathing schedule in order to get the best results from your exercises.
A simple and misused exercise in regards to losing belly fat is cardiovascular exercise. A lot of people spend a lot of time doing cardio exercises, yet because they do not execute the exercise properly they fail to achieve the correct results. Partaking in the right kind of cardio is important. Cardio exercise with the aim of losing belly fat in particular must be intensive and short. There is no need to spend hours doing cardio exercises, instead you should perform intensive cardio in short interfiled spells rather than a long duration cardio workout. Find the best workout for you as it is essential you enjoy what you are doing.
High intensity interval cardio is the most effective way to lose belly fat. After every few minutes of your workout make sure you change the pace. For instance, the first segment may exert you greatly whilst the second segment makes you slow down. This type of cardio done for 2—25 minutes will give you the same results as a 45min basic cardio work out.
Try the following rhythm for as long as you like:
- 2-3 minutes medium paced run
- 1-2 minutes high paced run
- 2-3 minutes fast walk
- 1 minute sprinting
- 2-3 minutes medium paced run
- 2-3 minutes high paced run
- 2-3 minutes walk
Here is a brief on some of the best cardio exercises which will help you:
- Running: Running is great because it works the entire body; from head to toe. It is strenuous and can be done outside or indoors on a treadmill.
- Cycling: This can also be done outdoors or indoors on a stationary bike.
- Swimming: Swimming is a great cardio and strength workout. It builds muscle tissue and many people find it one of the most enjoyable exercises to do.
- Hiking and Walking: These are another great way to burn belly fat.
- Yoga and Pilates: These exercises focus on strengthening your core muscles whilst improving balance, stability, flexibility, and of course losing body fat.
- Learn How To Lose 10 Pounds Fast With These Simple Tips Natural Strategies That Will Certainly Put You on Your Way to Losing Ten Pounds… There is no shying away from...
- Best Way To Lose Belly Fat Fast – 7 Important Tips That Will Make You Lighter 7 Important Tips For Losing Belly Fat Being obese or having too much fat present in your body not only...